Tuesday 22 May 2012

Craft Market - The Spot on Queen


Howdy!

Guys I am just so excited! I am participating in a craft market called The Spot on Queen, on June 1-3 and July 6-8 in Toronto, Ontario. It is right downtown, at Queen & Bathurst. I would be ever so delighted to see you there! 

All the items on my Etsy shop will be available for sale in person, as well as about 200 pieces that are not available in my store. This includes tons of one of a kind mustaches, and fishies, and penguins, and bombs, and bracelets, and...well you get the picture.

Not only will I be there, but many other fantastic vendors! Says The Spot on Queen - "We aim to cater to vendors who are emerging entrepreneurs in their trade, and who produce unique and original items in the following (but are not limited to) categories: Clothing, bags, jewelry, accessories, shoes, stationary, household items, baked goods, art, photography, recycled vintage goods etc. The more unique the better!"

Come on down, as I will be having great deals, including $10 off with any purchase of $50 or more! I'm just crazy like that. I will be there on opening weekend - that is Friday, June 1 to Sunday, June 3, from 11 am to 6pm, at 627 Queen Street West.

All my followers will get a $5 off coupon, just comment to request and I will send it to you to print out and present to me!

Hope to see you there!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment